Fallout RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fallout rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serge - Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serge Wolf
Player
Player
Serge Wolf

Serge - Intro Empty
PostSubject: Serge - Intro   Serge - Intro EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:16 am

Nice to meet everyone, I'm Serge. I've got control over the overly unintentionally dangerous character known as Jennifer Wright.

I've been playing table top RPGs since the age of 12, and I've turned 20 this year, so that makes for a grand 8 years total. I've gone from medieval games such as D&D, to Gothic horror games known as the World of Darkness, I've even had a tid-bit of experience with the cyberpunk fantasy commonly known as Shadowrun once or twice.

I've been around OpenRPG (mayhem specifically) for at least a good 3-4 years, or so I remember, and it has been swell. Though I've had to take hiatus for a few times, to make sure my real life is nice and organized. But now I've returned with a vengeance, and I'm ready to have fun with my gaming.

Concerning Fallout, I first came upon it about 5 years ago, and instantly fell in love with the setting. It was harsh, cruel, and it needed some thinking that most RPG's didn't have. So I immediately began to play the heck out of it, Going from the first game, to the second one, to impatiently waiting for the 3rd game to arrive. Though I still prefer Fallout 2 the most, they've all been good, in their own special way, and now I eagerly await New Vegas.

A little bit more about myself, I love to dedicate unique attributes and quirks to my characters, and really fill in the details into them, so they often cause rather weird situations or complete and total social chaos. Hey, it works great for jokes and character development, just be wary, you may be weirded out or even grossed out XD.
Back to top Go down

Serge - Intro
Page 1 of 1