Fallout RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fallout rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The doctor is in..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SigArmsDAK

The doctor is in.. Empty
PostSubject: The doctor is in..   The doctor is in.. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:03 am

Dak here, or rather, DAK. Despite the fact that Captcha was incredibly rude by making me laugh with my current injuries, resulting in my suffering a great deal of pain, I guess I find them otherwise tolerable, and so I decided to toss in my lot. Smile Roster shows 5 active, though, whilst statistics show 10/10 player capacity. What's the score?

I got the impression earlier that there was a need for someone handy with a scalpel, someone's who's done a lot of study and that's actually a preference, anyway. Wouldn't want anyone to expect altruism, though. You catch a case of perforated lung, you fork over some water, or 'munition, or learn to play the flute through it! Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Felix
GM
GM
Felix

The doctor is in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The doctor is in..   The doctor is in.. EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:24 am

Hey welcome to the insanity! drop by on sunday around 4 pm PST and we can help you throw a character together!
Back to top Go down

The doctor is in..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout RPG :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: