Fallout RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fallout rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OpenRPG Issues!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Conrad
Admin
Admin
Conrad

OpenRPG Issues! Empty
PostSubject: OpenRPG Issues!   OpenRPG Issues! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:14 pm

I have been unable for several days to get OpenRPG working on all 3 of my computers. I reinstalled and its still not working. I have no idea whats going on and will not be able to be around until this problem is sorted. It doesnt make sense to me how it wouldnt be working on all my computers or as to why it suddenly stopped. If you have any helpful information regarding this problem please let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oldrepublicguild.com/fallout/index.html
Cadence
GM
GM
Cadence

OpenRPG Issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpenRPG Issues!   OpenRPG Issues! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:54 am

Might be a bad XML file, I had to delete all my xmls because of a corrupted character sheet sent to you.

HOWEVER!

Use this as a last resort as losing all that data sucks.
Back to top Go down
Tark
Player
Player

OpenRPG Issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpenRPG Issues!   OpenRPG Issues! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:25 am

Try moving all your files to a diffrent folder and after you uninstall Open make sure the folder is gone and didnt leave any files behind. Then try to install. If that fails try uninstalling python as well and starting from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Conrad
Admin
Admin
Conrad

OpenRPG Issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpenRPG Issues!   OpenRPG Issues! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:05 am

I did all that, deleted everything, i have back ups but if its not working on any of my computers - out of all 3 then something really fucked up is going on! I totally dont get it but I am assuming its working for all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oldrepublicguild.com/fallout/index.html
Tark
Player
Player

OpenRPG Issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpenRPG Issues!   OpenRPG Issues! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:55 am

I dont know what to tell ya then. Sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Cadence
GM
GM
Cadence

OpenRPG Issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpenRPG Issues!   OpenRPG Issues! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Did you try uninstalling and re-installing Python?
Back to top Go down
Felix
GM
GM
Felix

OpenRPG Issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpenRPG Issues!   OpenRPG Issues! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:33 pm

odd that it would do it to all three computers at once...did someone send you something on Open that got to all three computers at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Deodanth
Vet Player
Vet Player
Deodanth

OpenRPG Issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpenRPG Issues!   OpenRPG Issues! EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:30 am

Conrad if you have not done all of the following, then give it a try.

1. If you still have backed up nodes (and we hope you do!) move them to an external hard drive or thumb drive.

2. Uninstall your programs in the following order: OpenRPG, wxPython, Python.

3. Search and delete ALL remaining .py and .xml files. I also suggest running a thorough disk cleanup using a program like CCleaner (freeware from Piriform). I heard about another guy that had to do this.

4. Get these downloads and install them in the order given.

5. You should now have a fresh install of OpenRPG version 1.7.1, which should hopefully work. The trick is to keep it at that version. Every time the "OpenRPG Patcher"opens, do NOT accept the upgrades, just hit "OK"and move on.

Hope that works, keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oldrepublicguild.com/FALLOUT/INDEX.HTML
Felix
GM
GM
Felix

OpenRPG Issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpenRPG Issues!   OpenRPG Issues! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:51 am

Any luck thus far?
Back to top Go down
Deodanth
Vet Player
Vet Player
Deodanth

OpenRPG Issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpenRPG Issues!   OpenRPG Issues! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:58 pm

Welcome back Con. You non technology using hack geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.oldrepublicguild.com/FALLOUT/INDEX.HTML
Sponsored content

OpenRPG Issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpenRPG Issues!   OpenRPG Issues! Empty

Back to top Go down

OpenRPG Issues!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout RPG :: Events :: Events Calendar-
Jump to: