Fallout RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fallout rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buy, Sell, Trade: Commentary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadence
GM
GM
Cadence

Buy, Sell, Trade: Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Buy, Sell, Trade: Commentary   Buy, Sell, Trade: Commentary EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Part 1:

Conrad wrote:
Rose was a very tragic figure in our campaign and wasn’t given due credit nor justice served on her behalf, she was used, framed and sentenced. She had to watch her own city be devoured from within and died in a tragic carpet bomb all because of the action of another player. Your introduction is perfect and I can’t wait to read how you bring events together as well as describe your fellow players. It’s really interesting to see your writing style and I am impressed with attention to details.

Feel free to remove this post when you continue your story as not to break up the segments.
Back to top Go down
captcha
Vet Player
Vet Player
captcha

Buy, Sell, Trade: Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy, Sell, Trade: Commentary   Buy, Sell, Trade: Commentary EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Yes, poor Rose. Very tough point. I enjoy how you capture Whiskey, exactly how I envisioned him and a lot better than I actually can play him. I look forward for more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com

Buy, Sell, Trade: Commentary
Page 1 of 1